Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

On Trend


It's been a little quite over here- exams and hand ins have been keeping me very busy.
Any who! I wanted to let you guys know about a new project of mine, another blog!
Don't panic, (because I know you were, not!) I'll still be posting regularly here. 
The main thing is that the new blog is entirely focused on fashion, style and design. And Sewing. Of course.
This blog will be more crafty orientated,

So do go over and have a look! I'd love you all if you could! Maybe leave me a comment? 


Thanks guys! See you soon xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, hope your studies are going well!
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete