Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If you really knew me


I have see this on some of my favorite blogs lately, So thought I might give it a go. I'm not really the type to follow a trend or copy others but I like finding out all those random little details about others- although I must admit it's awful boring when it's about yourself!

- I have lived in little old Christchurch my whole life. I know the roads like the back of my hand, all the cute little stores and the best second hand shops. I don't really feel like I want to live anywhere- I would love to travel and SEE other places, but I'll always know where home it.

-Sewing is more than my passion. It's my life. I'm currently studying fashion design and hope to make a career out of it. Fingers crossed eh?



- I taught myself to Sew, Crochet, Knit and Embroidery. The last three were from this great vintage book bought from a second hand store. I wish I could stick with the knitting but it's still not clicking! Crochet is so much easier.

-I have never have wanted to die my hair. Even when I was teased at primary, in a way it's made me a much stronger person.


 -I love Shortland St. I know. But it's so good!


-Instead of buying a car, which would have been super helpful and useful, and was what I needed, I bought a camera. And I have not regretted it since. I love to take pictures. Every Day.

-I am never wrong. EVER. Trust me, what I say is gold. I guess that's another way of saying I am supper stubborn. 


-Carnations are my favorite flowers. And flowers are my favorite present. Nothing makes me happier then fresh flowers.


- I wish I had more time to paint! My paints must be all dry and dusty from sitting the cupboards for so long! In fact, I would love to have more time to do a huge array of things, then again who doesn't? 


4 comments:

  1. Cool! Loving your photos too. I've been in Chch only a couple of years and I think I must be missing all the cool op shops, can you enlighten me?
    I also cannot get knitting to work for me. Crochet yes, knitting, no.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Hannah - I'd love a post of your must not miss out of the way boutiques and oppys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :)
    I'll admit to being a Shortland Street addict when it first started, I was only cured when it was cancelled here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! I love the fact that you posted little detail pictures of your home town to contrast the little details of yourself!

    ReplyDelete